Thursday, July 10, 2008

Disco Fever


Our friend, Oscar, recently turned 30...to celebrate
his wife threw a surprise birthday party disco style. Matt
and I, well ok me, myself and I rummaged through our closets
in search for anything 70's or disco to no avail. A mini skirt for
me and a Napolean Dynamite outfit for Matt, wig included, were
as good as it got.


The attire worked out perfectly as you can see. Here's
Matt with Pedro, oops, I mean Oscar!

5 comments:

bobbi jo said...

where's the pic of you in a mini skirt?

annabell said...

These are great! Question does Oscar work at Barlow? He looks very familiar, like one of our school counselors?

Misty and Matt said...

Yes it's true- hope that's not taboo to expose who he is! He's so much fun.

Oscar and Tara said...

I thought you both looked great!

Oscar and Tara said...

I thought you both looked great!