We met at Cascade Athletic Club the summer of '98. Married on September 7, 2002. Kylie was born September 25, 2007.
oh I can't wait to see it, i'll bet it's SUPER cute! thanks for the card!
i love it!! i think it frames your face wonderfully, can't wait to see it in person.
two words: sooooo cute!
It looks fabulous Misty! I love it. Shows off that beautiful face well:-)
Cute! I love it!
me six! love the stacked look in the back!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
oh I can't wait to see it, i'll bet it's SUPER cute! thanks for the card!
i love it!! i think it frames your face wonderfully, can't wait to see it in person.
two words: sooooo cute!
It looks fabulous Misty! I love it. Shows off that beautiful face well:-)
Cute! I love it!
me six! love the stacked look in the back!
Post a Comment