Thursday, January 24, 2008

Celebrate Jonas.. shower style


Our beautiful friend Bobbi Jo is getting ready
to have her first baby.... So in her honor we had a
baby shower. Here's four of the book club hotties
who pitched in to prepare and celebrate the little
one to be. We missed you Candace and Tiff!


As you can see she looks amazing for being due
in early February!


Painting onesies- so fun!


BJ's mom got into the painting- Micah will like
the fish one! And Dexter will like the other.


We look forward to meeting the little guy and
watching Micah and Bobbi become parents!

3 comments:

The Toms said...

I'm so bummed I wasn't there. I love baby showers and Bobbi so I missed two things I love. It looks like ya'll had a good time. By the way, I like your outfit...wa wa wee wa (or however it goes:)

Dana said...

ughhhh! i emailed you about the shower- then see the blog...so i guess i missed what you wanted me to do?? the pictures look amazing- especially the book club hotties- how i miss you guys!

bobbi jo said...

Misty & Other Book Clubbers,

Thank you so much for the fantastic shower! I am so blessed to have such amazing friends!! BJ