So Stinkin' Adorable!!! Love the one where she is looking up at you, too precious! Can't wait to see you guys, we'll be home in less then a week, yeah!!!
well, i wasn't going to use stinkin' like everyone else =) but i was thinking something along the lines of just want to eat her up. Those eyes look soooooo sweet!
6 comments:
So Stinkin' Adorable!!! Love the one where she is looking up at you, too precious! Can't wait to see you guys, we'll be home in less then a week, yeah!!!
All I can say is stinkin' cute!!! And I was planning on using that word before I read Tiffany's comment:-)
well, i wasn't going to use stinkin' like everyone else =) but i was thinking something along the lines of just want to eat her up. Those eyes look soooooo sweet!
She is so cute! What a little sweetheart!
man. she is beautiful! but i would expect nothing less from you guys!
haha! beautiful family!
jode
Oh my gosh! Are you sure that's the Lagasse baby and not the Gerber baby! Too sweet.
Post a Comment