
You're finally going to let me eat!!

I don't know about this?

Ugh...the texture is making me gag!

This eating thing isn't what I thought it would be.
I'm a little disappointed.
We met at Cascade Athletic Club the summer of '98. Married on September 7, 2002. Kylie was born September 25, 2007.
6 comments:
that is so freakn' awesome!! I love how you caught all this on film, so great.
the last picture is amazing. she looks so done!
So does Kylie have a favorite food yet? Other than moms milk? :-)
No fav food yet..we've had to switch her to formula for a while- which is not on her fav list! She's really only consumed a little rice cereal so far! She doesn't like the texture of solids, yet!!
hey- you should make a post on your switch to glass bottles! I would love to read about it and i have so many girlfriends that need to hear about that sort of thing! that is awesome.
okay, i'm ready for some new pics and updates already!!!! :)
Post a Comment