
Yes, we made a trip out close to Maupin and met a
couple with a baby the same age as Kylie. Camping isn't
as appealing as I once thought it to be after this weekend.
There are a few reasons for these thoughts:
first of all I have it too good and "ruffing it" isn't as
comfy, second- it was the first time with Kylie, and
third- we forgot the inflator for the air mattress so we
slept right on the ground. Not to say we didn't have
any fun....

Molly and Luke camp much more often than us, and
seemed to be pro's! We thank them for putting up with
us. The girls (Eden and Kylie) enjoyed the make-shift
swing in the tree.

We thought hiking was a must. It was fun
walking next to the Deschutes.
That same day, Matt got to be adventurous and ride
down the river in a SEA kayak. We'll just say he came
back to camp drenched, but enjoying every minute of
his journey! I'm proud of him for getting out there.

Kylie and Eden bantering back and forth.

Our stop at White River Falls on the way back was a beauty.
I have to admit, on the way home I apologized to Matt
for my negativity about camping.

2 comments:
no air matress! yikes! and you got to hang with luke and molly! how cool! how are they doing??? a kiddo... crazy!
yeah, can't believe you did it without an air mattress- i am all about roughing it but that is extreme! impressive. =)
Post a Comment