We met at Cascade Athletic Club the summer of '98. Married on September 7, 2002. Kylie was born September 25, 2007.
happy birthday????!where did the year go?oh. can't believe she is one.good job guys! she is a thriving happy babe! happy birthday kylie!
You have a one year old!! And it only gets BETTER!!!
Happy Birthday Kylie!! What a cutie she is.
Hi guys!My Mom helped me find your blog...what a cutie (no Matt, I don't mean you!) ;-)I miss you guys and am so happy to see pictures of your beautiful family. I have a blog put together too, let's try to stay in touch! jabdavis@blogspot.comLove ya, Amy Davis
Post a Comment
4 comments:
happy birthday????!
where did the year go?
oh. can't believe she is one.
good job guys! she is a thriving happy babe! happy birthday kylie!
You have a one year old!! And it only gets BETTER!!!
Happy Birthday Kylie!! What a cutie she is.
Hi guys!
My Mom helped me find your blog...what a cutie (no Matt, I don't mean you!) ;-)
I miss you guys and am so happy to see pictures of your beautiful family. I have a blog put together too, let's try to stay in touch! jabdavis@blogspot.com
Love ya, Amy Davis
Post a Comment