Thursday, March 05, 2009

Bagel Makin'





Matt's a visionary, which I'm learning to love and
admire. His new adventure has been learning to
make bagels! On his third attempt, the bagels turned
out so yummy. Kylie tries to ask for the bagels, saying
"gul, gul" in her 17mo old voice. Maybe he'll have a shop
of his own someday!

5 comments:

bobbi jo said...

yum! these look amazing!

j.yue said...

so THAT'S what you have been up to all this time! when is your shop open for biz??? yum!

Lauree "LO" Austin said...

I was just thinking about you the guys the other day and wondering when you are going to update your blog...(insert melodramatic song that I could sing to emphasize the 'wonder') And finally you did, first yeah! The bagels that Matt made...second yeah! Nice work. Those look amazing. You can't buy bagels over here except if you go into Prague and there is a bagel shop called Bohemian bagel, but that is a 8-10 hour round trip for a simple bagel, so in the meantime of me discovering teleportation, I would love the recipe and see what kind of attempts I could make with the little suckers!
Good to see you guys!

The Toms said...

nice work matt! those are huge and look fantasticly ass largening:O my type of bagel!

Chris and Amber said...

Mmmmmm. Bagels are one of my favorite all-time foods. Add some cream cheese and I am in heaven! Thanks for the post Misty...one of these days I will catch up with you at an ELLA's dinner:-)Hope all is well.