
I had the pleasure; challenging, exhausting, fun pleasure
of running in the Hood to Coast this weekend! I joined a
team from Canada which included a few co-workers.

We spent some long, gruling hours in this lovely van!
Many of you know this relay is some of the best fun imaginable-
if you're into running. The lack of sleep is the hardest part for me.
Our team started at 10:15 friday morning and finished at Seaside
around 3:30 Saturday afternoon.

Each runner has three legs to run. Mine included two legs approximately
four miles long and one a little over seven miles. At the exchange you're
so excited to see your team member waiting for you to hand them the baton.
Don't worry, we didn't drop it!

We were all thrilled to be done and at the beach in the
beautiful, warm weather.

4 comments:
Good for you!! So proud of you momma, way to finish and it looks like you had much fun in the process.
Congratulations Misty! What an accomplishment!
YOU are the woman!! I was over in sellwood when a bunch of runners were going through and I was thinking of you. glad you had a blast!
Congrats on finishing the race!
Post a Comment